We’ve created a skill system for Itty Bitty Heroes that will allow your hero to improve and advance – and allow some strategic planning options for the player. There will now be a number of skills that you can improve with hero points. Hero points can be purchased with coins that you collect in game.
Here are the skills:
- Health – directly affects the number of hits you can take before dying
- Eyebeams – increases the amount of damage done by the eyebeam attack
- Fist Blast – increases the amount of damage done by the fist blast attack and decreases energy cost
- Breath Attack – increases the “freeze” effect, slowing down the enemy more
- Shield – increases duration of the shield
- Speed – increases the speed at which the hero moves
- Recharge – increases the amount of energy you regenerate per second
Those are the skills we have so far. Each skill will have 5 levels. Not sure if we’ll have a special ability unlocked once you max the skill.